While I didn't make concrete resolutions this year, I do have a few things I'd like to improve on. And here they are:
- Eat healthier! I need to somehow make up for the insane amount of cheese, cupcakes, and snickers bars that I consumed the following year.
- Exercise more! (Or just exercise) Okay, so this one goes hand in hand with the healthy eating thing. Honestly, I don't know why exercise is such a blah thing for me. I love the outdoors, fresh air, and parks. Walking/jogging 30 minutes a day shouldn't be so bad.
- Find time to finally print out and frame/make albums for the 1000+ pictures I've had stored in my computer for an eternity.
- Take the dogs on more walks. This is a strong motivator for the whole exercise thing I've got to work on, plus, my doggies are getting chubby too.
- And finally, potty train my two-year old! This is proving to be the hardest one of all time. Potty training a kid whose determined to hang onto those diapers is about as difficult as trying to train a chihuahua to hold it's small and inefficient bladder.
|Cute barnyard cupcakes for Lorelai's birthday (homemade)|
|Lorelai as Jessie from Toy Story 3|
|Fun on the slide!|
|My birthday cake, also homemade and yummy :)|
|Thanksgiving dinner with the family|
|Pumpkin banana bread...yum!!!|
|Flower girls dancing ( My flower girl is on the left)|
|Fun family time building our gingerbread house!|
Enjoy your day, my friends. And hope 2013 is everything you want it to be :)