Do you have any idea where I'm going with this?
Food. Ah Yes, we always come back to food. But I'm talking point blank about food on film. That's right, being the avid movie watcher that I am, one of the elements I almost always notice in a movie or show is what kind of food the characters are eating. So, I have compiled a list of foods from movies/shows/books that look good enough to make. That's right, I went there. Hope you all enjoy this list because I will be making quite a few of these tasty morsels.
Death Proof Nachos---Death Proof Serendipity Frozzzzen hot chocolate---Serendipity
- My Big Fat Greek Spanikopida---My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- Butterbeer---Harry Potter
$5 milkshake---Pulp Fiction
- Beef Bourgiougne---Julie & Julia
S'mores---The Sandlot Lonely Chicago Pie---Waitress Luke's diner coffecake---Gilmore Girls
- Traditional english trifle---Friends
- I love you to death pizza---I love you to death
- Sookie's magic risotto---Gilmore Girls
- Royale with cheese---Pulp Fiction
- Poached eggs---Julie and Julia
- Jalepeno poppers---How I met your mother
- Gray's papaya style hot dogs---Fools rush in