Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Barnyard Themed Birthday Bash

Lorelai turned two on Tuesday and I'm just now getting around to posting her birthday cake/cupcakes pictures. I know, I know, I'm terrible.

Her birthday bash was a lot of fun! We kind of went a little crazy. (Okay, overboard for a two-year old who probably won't remember any of this).We hired Cricket's mobile petting zoo for the party (who were great by the way) and things kind of fell into place from there with the whole "barnyard" theme.

There were goats and sheep.



 Pigs.



 Ducks.

  


 And bunnies. Lots and lots of bunnies.

 

 The birthday girl seemed to have a pretty good time.

 


Oh yeah, I haven't gotten to the best part. The barn shaped cake and  barnyard animal cupcakes! Yippee!

 
Can you say sheer awesomeness?? Bonus: The cake and cupcakes were super tasty and super easy to make!!! Although they took forever to make, all in all, the party was a huge hit and the cupcakes/cake turned out better than I could have hoped for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment