Burt's birthday was Saturday...and I'm just now getting around to posting something. You can see how busy I've been.
School started last week bringing with it lots of studying, homework assignments, and all my hopes and dreams of getting through this program in one piece. Of course, you can't get through a program on hopes and dreams alone; this is where the studying comes into play. I'll admit to being the world's worst studier. My usual study habits are as follows:
- Listen to the lecture and take extensive notes (even though my professor posts them all online)
- Keep postponing printing out of the notes
- Wait til the last minute to gather all of my notes together and sit in a quiet room for about 25 minutes
- Get a snack
- Finish studying another 25 minutes by reading over my notes one more time
- Assume I have a good head on my shoulders so I'll figure it out come test day
- Take test
- Think to myself,"why didn't I make note cards or a legitimate study guide??"
- Fail miserably
- Cry and eat
- Vow to study the right way next time
- And repeat
Anyways, back to Burt's birthday. He turned 23, so now he thinks he's getting super freaking old. This is how he said he felt when I brought him his cake: